2.05.2011

What a night!




Hello AZ!

Sorry I didn't get to talk to you last night.  The show didn't get out until after 11:00pm!!!!  It was so good!  You would have loved it!  I so wished you could have come with us.  Aside from being a little sleepy, because it was past my bedtime, I thoroughly enjoyed myself and my company.

Alisha and Mackenzie came over at 6:30pm and shared some Rice King with us.  We had the typical Gereral Tso's Chicken, Chicken Fried Rice, and Crab Rangoon.  We also added some Lo Mein Noodles, Sweet and Sour Chicken, and Crispy Shrimp to the menu.  The Shrimp was my idea.  It was excellent, and I think it may become a regular on our Rice King order.

Alisha brought some cake with her that she got from Sam's Club.  I didn't even know they sold cake like that.  SOOOOO good!!  It may become a new problem and will probably cause me to renew our Sam's membership.  The chocolate frosting tasted homemade.  I'm not kidding - homemade!  AH - I wanted to die right there!

What can I say about the show?  It was Fiddler on the Roof!  One of my all time favorites.  I could have sung along with every song.  I actually have to exhibit some self control not to.  I loved every second!  Haley loved it too!  Grins all around!

For now I have to run.  Mimi has gymnastics.  Eric has basketball.  Apparently there is a dirty church that I have to help clean, yea for me.  And, I want to fit in a little exercise (so I don't feel so guilty about all of the cake I've had this week).  I really miss you.  

Love, Kim


P.S.  Our newly acquired babysitter, Eric, is really using his skills!  He did a great job last night.  I think I already owe him something like $30!  

No comments: