2.18.2011

I lost my 1st tooth!!!!

Dear Daddy,
I just lost my first tooth!  The tooth fairy gave me three dollars!  At first I thought it was only two, but then I found out it was three.
 Here I am trying to take it out.
 When I went to bed, Eric said to come in his room and then it got all bloody and came out.  It didn't even hurt.  Eric called the tooth fairy and asked her to give me extra money because it was my first tooth.
 Here's my tooth.  Do you see it?  It's really small.
 In the morning, I found dollars.  At first I thought there was two.  And then, I found out it was three.  
Here I am with a missing tooth and holding my three dollars!  The end.  I love you and miss you.
Love, Mia

1 comment:

Beto said...

Creamy,
I am so happy for you! That means you're definitely growing up!!! I can't believe I missed your first tooth falling out. Dod you know I was eight years old when I lost my first tooth? I was beginning to think I would be a big kid with really small teeth. Wow, three dollars!! You'd better thank Eric for that call to the tooth fairy. He must really have some influence. You look so cute in your pictures! And that tooth looks so tiny. Anyway, thanks for the letter and the pictures. I miss you and love you very much. I want you to give me a big toothless grin the next time I see you!
Love, Dad
p.s. Don't pull out all your teeth just so you can get more money! You'll be rich, but won't be able to munch anything up (kind of like really old people)!!!!