2.24.2011

i'm making cupcakes today

Hey Robert Thomas - Yes, I sent Haley out to the curb in 30 degree weather to wait for a school bus that was not coming.  Why is it that she gets the proverbial short end of every stick?  She waited there for a solid 18 minutes before a kind neighbor informed her that there was a school delay.  We missed the phone call this morning.  I didn't take the phone with me on our way to seminary at 6:00am.  The call came at 6:01am.  Her patience for the bus is incredible!  I wonder how long she would actually stay out there if no one intervened?  


We'll see if I can match her patience in regard to her suitcase.  We are going on day five of "Has the Suitcase Found a New Home?" saga.  I had such high hopes.  She came home, emptied it (yay!), then left it (boo!).

 I don't know why I am adding these pictures, except I think they are funny.  When she says her room is clean she always leaves this . . .  
You would think I would notice missing cups from the cupboard, but I don't.

I think we have different definitions of clean.

    By the way, her grades are fine (I'm so proud of her) and she has a 'Coffee House Concert' tonight I am attending.  She is playing the piano and singing.   I am going to see if Robyn wants to go with me.  Eric agreed to babysit kids 4&5.  

I hope your day is going well.  I may not get a chance to talk to you later, so here's a query from Quinn to ponder.  I was at a loss as to how to answer.  "Mom, can I open my poop?"

Love, Kim

No comments: