2.07.2011

Pink eye

Well, I've got pink eye. I was at work today and kept blinking quite a bit and my eye was irritating me, so when I wiped it, there was a nice friendly green goober! I've had a cold and I guess I coughed it right up into my eye. I finished work and thought I would have to go to the pharmacy tonight, but fortunately for me, Allison had recently had pink eye and been treated, so I just borrowed her drops! Hooray for Allison for having pink eye recently! Hope your day was good today everyone. See the advantages of being around family!!?? I love you all! Goodnight!

3 comments:

Kim T. said...

Yuck!

Beto said...

My eyelids are always swollen, especially in the morning!! Does this mean that I have a short case of pink eye every morning?

Kim T. said...

It's quite possible. Maybe you are onto something. Another mystery solved!!