2.17.2011

transition tool kit

Hey Robert,


I was reading this AM on the Autism Speaks website and came across this Transition Tool Kit.  I thought you might be interested in it.  I am going to download it for myself.  Anything to help, right?


This morning I just have to take a deep breath, cross all my fingers, toes, eyes, legs, etc., and say a little prayer as I send Haley out the door.  I hope she has a good time at her debate, but most importantly I hope she is safe and everyone is kind to her.


This morning came early, but it was so nice talking to you last night.


Kim


Here is Eric reading to the girls last night.  He is so nice to them.  They have NO idea what a good brother they have.  


Here is the plane E made at scouts.

Haley - 2005

1 comment:

Beto said...

Kim,
It was great talking to you last night too. Morning came early, but not as early for me as you! I too will pray for Haley's safety and then cross a few fingers and toes and whatever else I can. Thanks for the link! I'll read up soon. The kids have no idea what kind of mother they have, but they will, in retrospect! I love you!!
Robert