2.13.2011

Grammy

Not exactly what Grammy's cookies looked like today, but you get the idea. I just got back from Grammy and Grandpa's from a family dinner. We had roast, mashed potatoes, cooked carrots and a spinach and strawberry salad. It was all delicious. Then, after the dinner, she brought out her famous sour cream sugar cookies and ice cream. Everyone loved them!!! She also gave each family a Valentine's card...she is so thoughtful! I know it's going to be hard to move and leave friends, but it is going to be wonderful to be around so much family so we can go visit more often. It really is great to be back. I think despite losing friends and being in a totally new climate, we will all love it here! I miss you all, Happy Valentine's Day to you all!! I LOVE YOU VERY MUCH!
Love, Dad

1 comment:

Kim T. said...

Oh, those cookies!! I can almost taste them. The memories . . . I'm jealous.