2.25.2011

they are never going back to school

 View from our bedroom window  - 8:30am

Front door - 8:30am

Kids in our bed this morning.  Q is still not feeling well.  E and M are very happy there is no school.

Typical snow day for Robynie.

Haley assumes the position.

I got Haley to smile - small miracles.


Can she get any cuter???

I found this on the couch when I got home last night.  Mia is so sweet!

 Quinn's a mess.


As I was posting, this is what Quinny was doing.  Like I said, she's a mess.  Nothing like a chocolate sprinkle booger goatee.
For your reading enjoyment. . .  When you have a minute, check this out:  Birth of a Tantrum.  It is a link to the website I was telling you about.  Or, A Boy Named Sue.  It is another website I told you about.  Be careful, you might get addicted.  Have a great Friday.

1 comment:

Beto said...

A most suspicious pattern the sprinkles stuck to her face in...I love all the pics and updates Kim. Really, I do. Thanks for posting all the time. It makes being here much less lonely, and gives me funny insights into everything I'm missing. I love you!
Robert