2.12.2011

dear ymca of greater toledo,

Dear John YMCA,


We've been through a lot, you and I.  We've been together for the past 8 years.  In the beginning it was a good relationship.  You gave me what I needed, and I gave you what you needed.  Activities for the children and employment.  I loved you for that.  But the years have rolled on, and you have changed.  Now you just take from me and you aren't there when I need you.  You keep taking my money and asking for more.  I don't like that.  You don't have time for me anymore.  You even kicked me out today when I was taking too long on a machine.  Where is your patience?  Mine is gone.  There are things I still love about you, but I can find those things other places.  I think it is time we go our separate ways, Y.  I will miss you, but not too much.  


Farewell,
Kim

No comments: