2.04.2011

Dear RT

Good Morning, Robert! 

I missed your text.  I was already in bed.  Robyn and I started a movie.  (Dinner with Shmucks)  I know, it was a school night, but she was done with her homework (like for hours done, at least) and I told her that I was starting it and if she just happened to sit down in my bed while I was watching it, then, oh well. 

Today should be a good day.  Worthy of a letter.  First, I get to go to Mimi’s classroom - always a delight.  What’s better than spending time with that rascally Dillan Schivonne, and the funny Grace E. who told everyone that someone or something ate her thumbnail? 



After that, I am meeting Renae, Carol, and Alisha at Biaggi’s for lunch.  This will be our last lunch with Alisha.  I’m  sad.  She’s (Alisha) been a good friend.  I’ve literally had her kid’s pee, boogers, and tears on me.  You’ve seen her naked (YIKES!).  We cried together and laughed together.  Traveled together.  Gossiped endlessly (probably about each other).  Through it all we have remained friends and I will truly miss her – sad to see her go.

Then I am going to nap Quinny – cross your fingers.

Later, Alisha and Mackenzie are coming over for dinner.   After dinner (haven’t decided what we are having yet), we are headed to the Stranahan for Fiddler on the Roof.  It makes me want to cry I am so excited.  Not really, I just added that for dramatic purposes, but you get the idea.  As you can see, I am really excited about today. 

Eric is going to babysit!  Cross all your fingers that there are no poopy diapers!

So, I had better get going.  I need a shower before all of this and Haley needs a lunch, I think.  Yesterday she brought home her lunch with a full sammy in the box.  I found out that sometimes she buys things, like CHICKEN.  
I said, “Oh, so you are buying your lunch?” 
“No, I am just buying chicken.” 
“Haley, that’s lunch.  You need to tell me.  That way I don’t pack you a lunch and I just send a drink on those days.” 
These are the days she comes home with one bite out of her sammy. 
Another mystery solved.

Have a great day, Robert!  I love you!  Here are a few love letters from our wall (just so you know what they look like).  Love, Kim

2 comments:

Beto said...

Thanks for the letter. It really almost makes me feel like I'm there, just for a moment! Thanks for taking care of the kids for me! And thanks for loving me! I love you back! I hope you have a great day! I'm sorry your friend Alisha is leaving you! I think it's sometimes better to be the leaver and not the leavee. I hope Fiddler is Awesome! I'm truly jealous. I'd love to go! Yenta Yenta Yenta! Love, Roberto

Beto said...

And I can't believe Haley and the chicken!! Maybe you
Should just send a honey packet with her!