2.06.2011

"ice breakers"

Good Morning AZ!  I figured that after a long day yesterday of breaking ice and shoveling snow, I probably had a few more pieces of ice to breakup.   Thank you, Robert, for being a large shoulder to lean on/complain to yesterday.  I was very grumpy.  I am sure I was not at all pleasant to listen to.  I'm sorry to all the kids that were around me yesterday.  I was not fun, nice, or cute.  I didn't even want to be around myself!  I am hoping today is a better day.  Here are some love notes and "ice breakers" in an attempt to start the day off better and continue in that direction!  Here's to a great Sunday!!  






2 comments:

Beto said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Beto said...

Thanks for your kind letter Ohio! I miss giving you those hugs!! And I don't blame you for how you were feeling yesterday! That's a lot of snow and lots of kids to take care of for yourself...and no other adult to talk to! You can lean on my shoulder any time!! I love you! RT