2.20.2011

Jack's almost 10


Hi everyone! I went to Paul and Erin's tonight for dinner with Grandma Thomas. It was a good dinner. There was turkey breast, stuffing, mashed potatoes and turkey gravy, a yam, kale, beet greens, apples, tomatoes, strawberries, celery, carrots, apple pie and ice cream served. A veritable cornucopia! What? Was it Thanksgiving? Is it already November? Nope, just Sunday, and Grandma T. gone wild. LOL. Anyway, it is going to be Jack's 10th birthday on Tuesday, so he got a card and a fairly stale rice crispy treat from Grandma. I picked her up and drove her home. It was a nice night. I missed my own family though!! I had a good picture of Grandma and Jack, but my phone froze right after I took it and it didn't save. And there was no getting Jack to pose for another picture! So, Jack's turning 10 on Tuesday, and 10 is his favorite number!!! He gets to be his favorite number for a whole year now. How cool.

2 comments:

Kim T. said...

Sounds like you had a lot of fun. I'm glad Jack gets to be his favorite number. I'm also glad he didn't take out Grandma's hip last night. Haha.

Kim T. said...

I bet Grandma stays very regular.