2.15.2011

Q's new profession

We all know there is nothing more enticing to a child than a clean room.  Q was spending a lot of time in the basement after I had spent a considerable amount of time cleaning it.  I figured the toys and a large open space were the draw.  Wrong.  I went downstairs today to put something away and saw this.

   
Weird, right?  You may be thinking, "Wow, Kim, you are doing a superb job on eating all the food in the house before we move!"  
Well, I am doing a superb job of eating, but not that food.  
Upon some investigation I found this . . . 










She was a busy little girl, I was a very nonobservant mother, and possibly she could give us some tips on a new freezing/canning technique that I am unaware of.

P.S.  Those beans have gotta go.

1 comment:

Beto said...

Q,
I wish I were a fly on the wall of that basement while you did your magic! That's a very impressive display of acrobatics and bravery to unload the entire rolling shelf full of food and get stuff on the top shelf of the freezer. And not even one glass jar broken! I'm impressed. Just so you know, this will serve as photographic evidence of the fact that you're not lazy and you're capable of moving a large amount of stuff in a small amount of time. I might choose to use these photos as a reminder for you when you're a teenager who doesn't want to clean her room!! And Kim, thanks for the laughs, yet again. Pictures do say a thousand words!!!