2.15.2011

Before and After



What can I say? I was really craving some BBQ.














The asparagus was delicious on the grill. Just grilled it on a little foil, added sea salt, pepper and spice blend, and the magic of man's favorite cooking device. And the chicken breast was delightful, same seasonings. A little plain, but clean, rich flavors. The after picture came just 3:37 later. I'm sure I could do better. There's always tomorrow. Looking forward to grilling something delicious for the whole family! And when I was done, I felt like this:
And you can too. You just have to come on over to AZ where the BBQ is. Wish you were all here!
Love, Dad

3 comments:

Kim T. said...

Yum, yum, yum!! I'll BBQ with you anytime!! That looks so good. And right now, when it is so cold outside, it looks even better! Looking forward to some good food together.

Kim T. said...

P.S. You must be spending time with Bob. You are starting to sound like him when describing your food. Haha

Robyn T. said...

You look good, Dad! Is your eye twitching yet? (;