2.16.2011

wednesday morning

Hi!  It was a rather strange morning.  My phone was dead.  I don't know why.
Quinny left this in the fridge for me.

I realized I forgot to feed the frogs yesterday.  If I am not careful they are going to go the way of Gary.  This is Gary when he committed suicide by ejecting himself out of his shell.

Here he is right before he got a very sad flushing.  The ground outside was too frozen for a proper burial.

 I have seen this sprinkler used for many things, but a camera is a new one.

Dinner last night.  In a surprise twist of fate, everyone loved it!!  Thanks to Rachael Ray and Leisy Miller.


 Quinny thinks her potty seat is a floaty and wears it around the house.  She continues to poop in her pants.  In fact, I smell her right now as I am typing this.  She will be 3 in less than two months.  So much for thinking she will potty train early.

Happy Wednesday morning.  My day is going to get very good, very soon.  I am making more cookies for Robyn's sports assembly at the school tonight.  Homemade Oreos here I come.  First there is a shmoopy calling my name. . . Ah, I bet you miss that, don't you, Robert?

1 comment:

Robyn T. said...

That picture of Addi is so cute!