2.27.2011

Addi, Quinny, #5, Squeaky, Q-bear, Crazy, Crazy, Crazy

 applies her own makeup

goes swimming in her cereal

insists on "helping" make cookies, while wearing the scarlet dress, while watching dora

 shows us her ABC food

makes an "apple pie"

fills the potty with everything except, well, you know . . .

gives the frog a front row seat to my running - it's certainly better than a back row seat

spends endless hours on the counter

is doing her best to destroy her tent

"cleans" the dishes - how nice of her

butterfly wings - a new addition to the scarlet dress

and my favorite quote from today - as we were walking out of the chapel (5 minutes into the first talk), "I don't want to be at church! I don't want to be at church!"  Thanks for the ticket out of church today, Addi-Q!!

2 comments:

Beto said...

She's a live wire, that one! It's hard to imagine what our lives would be like without that little one, but my guess is it would be a quieter but less cute world. I don't think that scab on her nose is ever going to heal!! I definitely like the self-applied unibrow! Can't wait to give her a great big bear hug on Sat. morning...if she'll let me:)

Kim T. said...

She's practicing her sloppy kisses - watch out!!