2.20.2011

5:00pm Sunday

Eric is telling me all about a computer program he found where you can create your own computer games.  Pretty cool.
 Mimi and Quinn are running around the house finding things to play with.  I found them on the stairs.
 I'm taking pictures of everyone.  Right here I am saying "Hey ya!" to Robynie.  This was after I got the potatoes in the oven for din din.
 Robyn is holding a flower and Skyping with some friends in her bedroom.
 Haley is preparing to watch a movie and getting 'very, very angry' with me for taking her picture.  
What are you doing at 5:00pm on Sunday?

1 comment:

Beto said...

Eric: Nice teeth and sounds fun. What kind of games are they? Strategy, shooter, arcade style?
Mia and Quinn: Very cute cuties!! I wanna hug you both until you're crazy, and Mims, I want to crack you back so I can get free hugs!
Kim: Love the shirt, and the earring. Are you wearing two in that ear? It kinda looks like it, but hard to tell in that picture. I'd say more to you if this blog were private!!!
Bop: Cute as ever. You've never Skyped with me, I'm just sayin'...
Haley: I miss you, Bugsy! I like how your jugular vein is sticking out because you're about to yell at Mom for taking your picture. But you know, it is nice to look back and remember things, and you're nice to look at too! Love you all!!!
Dad