3.23.2011

Yumminess awaits


Oh yes, that's right...I'm finding all the little dives. Right next to the temple is a big sign, "Tacos al Carbon" Yum yum. Remember the little double corn tortillas and the greasy meat? It's all here my friends. Complete with onions and cilantro. I forgot to ask for "limón". When you come, we can relive the old Mexico days without the danger of getting our heads chopped off by drug lords. In the area of Mesa where these tacos are sold, they just shoot you. Much better! Can't wait for you to all get here!! Love, Dad.
p.s. I think we'd actually be safe eating here, because it's close to the temple:)

2 comments:

Kim T. said...

I'm not sure being in the shadow of a temple is going to protect you, but if you think will, well, okay. I'm willing to take the chance to eat those tasty treats. Bring on the heartburn!!

Kim T. said...

LIMON!!!! (How did you put an accent on the 'o'?)