3.29.2011

never

Here's something I thought would NEVER happen.  Quinny put herself to sleep.  I went upstairs to check on her and she was sound asleep on my bed.  It has never happened before and I don't expect it to ever happen again.  I thought she was sick, but she wasn't.  She woke up feeling just fine.  I guess she was just ready for a nap.
Call me a slow learner, but Haley is NEVER going to eat her bananas.  I keep sending bananas in her lunch and they keep coming back.  I'm convinced her lunchbox is just a vessel to speed the ripening process so they rot and no one wants to eat them and I have to either make bread or throw them away. We never talk about it.  She has never said to me, "Hey Mom, I don't want bananas!"  Let's just say the message has been received and she shall have no more bananas in her lunch.

1 comment:

Beto said...

Q might grow up and take another nap someday. Likely, there will never grow enough bananas in the world to make HT eat one while at school. Anyone for a frozen banana shake? I'll make one when I'm home, I'm sure. Shelle also has a banana ripening device here. It's called the plastic bag you put them in when you buy them. I think the record in the bag after purchase is 3 days, which leads to very spotted and sad bananas. They don't like closed spaces, those bananas.