3.16.2011







OK, time for me to catch up. I'm very slow at posting it seems, but better late than never!!

Well, Saturday was the day after Alli's 3rd birthday and the day of her big party. There were lots of family and some friends there to wish Alli a happy day! She got lots of presents and seemed to have a great time. Aunt Shelle actually bought a veggie tray holder and chopped fresh veggies for the party. Quite a domestic transformation, I must say! Here are more pictures from the party. I think I need to take blogging lessons so I can arrange these like I want them. Kim, dear, feel free to edit my post!!

1 comment:

Kim T. said...

Cute pictures. That's a pretty fancy shmancy cake. I'm not sure I want to show it to Quinny. She might get some grandiose ideas about her upcoming cake. Looks like everyone had a fun time. I wish we were there to have fun with you!