3.17.2011

mom's lesson #6

A plunger is not a toy.

I guess, as the saying goes, desperate times call for desperate measures.  Quinny has very little to play with these days, but when I found this in the hall, I found myself yelling lesson #6 - a phrase I never would have guessed would come out of my mouth.  This was close by...
I'm totally cool with the flipped over laundry basket for a toy.  What kid doesn't want to play with that?
I'm a little upset with this lady and her trusty amigos...
Dora and her friends were supposed to be babysitting during the plunger incident.  Look at her acting all innocent.  When I found Q she was on the bed with a sly grin.
She probably knew that I was going to find this...
...as soon as I went downstairs.  And so the night went on and on and on......





3 comments:

Lynn said...

Ew. I don't want to even think about what's growing on our plunger. I assume that's pixie dust on the fridge handles?

You have a gorgeous family...thanks for including me in your blog roll!

Beto said...

That plunger, in particular, should never be a toy. It looks like it could be a toy, but I know where that blue bulb has been!

Kim T. said...

I have cursed that plunger many times, and to see it sitting there in the hall completely turns my stomach - double YUK!!!!!