3.25.2011

lazy friday night

I guess it is all catching up to me.  I have had a rather busy week;  I am sick of cleaning the house.  Enough about that.
  I got Robyn and Eric (along with Sabrina, Kylie, and Rory) off to Haley's play and then I came home to relax.  Mia had Sienna over to play and Q was 'watching' TV.  I sat down on the small couch in Eric's room and promptly dozed off.  I probably only slept for about 15 minutes, but boy did it feel good!  After my little nap I went searching around the house to see what the girls were up to.  
I found Sienna on the computer.  I think she is pooped from a long week also.  She usually goes to bed quite early at her house.  She was asking Mimi if she could take a nap on her bed.  Sorry Sienna, a nap at 8pm is called bedtime.
 I found Mimi at the table coloring a picture.  She had a rough day at school.  She walked into a wall.  Oops.

 Dirty or clean, I love little hands.
 Mimi and Sienna put on some makeup.  Purple is always the best color for eyeshadow.
So what was Addi-Q doing you ask?  Oh, she was in the bathroom of course.  Where else would she be?
 She was lining up the toothpaste and toothbrushes.  We all have our autistic traits sometimes.

 Getting ready to make a gigantic mess on the counter that I have cleaned three times in one week.  Why not make it four?  She actually did a pretty good job of keeping the toothpaste on the brush.  Look at that concentration.
I don't think she had any purpose in getting on the counter.  She got up and then got down.  She is such a funny kid.  On the plus side, her teeth are ready for bed!!!!
I tried to take a picture of my hair.  A new hair color is always nice, especially when it hides the gray.  I think I need to stick to taking pictures of the kids.  The self portraits are not so great, but you get the idea.  I kind of have a crazed look in my eyes.

No comments: