3.31.2011

this morning - as it happened

She made it all night!  I threatened to take away all the burpees and the Dora blankie if she got out of bed.  Whether it was the threat that worked, her age, or just the excitement of being a "big" girl, I don't care - she remained in bed and got a good night sleep (and so did I)!
Me:  "Good morning, Eric.  How are you feeling?"
Eric:  "Are you serious, Mom?  I am just waking up!"
Ahh, Eric, I love you too!
He missed school yesterday because he wasn't feeling well.  I think he is going to make it today.

Well, I had more pictures to add, but this is going to be it for now because we are out of picture storage.  I purchased more space, but it won't let me use it yet.  So, until they let me use my storage space, I will just have to leave you hanging . . . (I bet you are just dying to know what I had in those pictures, aren't you?)


No comments: