3.16.2011

tunaMac

The saga is coming to an end today.  Her room is going to be cleaned out while she is at school.  Apparently there was no amount of blogging, asking, begging, humiliating, etc. that would coerce Haley into moving the suitcase to its original location.  And Haley, in case you happen to read this, and you are laughing like you usually do, because you think this is soooo funny, the suitcase goes in your closet or the basement.  I even would have settled for under your bed.
Haley, sporting the new turquoise eyeliner this morning.  She has had some busy days lately.  The school play is next weekend.  I can't wait!  I LOVE the school plays!  She makes a pretty cute munchkin mom.
 I guess Addi-Q was bugging Mimi last night.  "Turn on the music, Mimi!"  She was relegated to the couch.  I think she liked it!
 Let's call this TunaMac.  I like that title better than the one in the magazine.  And let's face it, did they really make this recipe up?  Four and a half out of five Thomas's surveyed said they would eat it again.  Three even went as far as saying "that was really good".  So, I guess it is going to make it on the recipe blog.  Shocking!  What is even more shocking - I was one of the Thomas's that said "that was really good"! 
I caught Robyn on her way out the door this morning.  She is speedy these days.  Track has started.  I am looking forward to her meets.  I can't tell you how much I appreciate the help she has been in packing up and cleaning out.  Her room looks great!
Eric did NOT want his picture taken.  That didn't stop me.  I am torturing him by packing everything, including the basketball hoop that goes on the front door.  I don't want our house to look like a dorm room when people come to look at it.  When it rains, and the kids can't go outside, there are limited things to do inside, especially with the TV lamp blown out which means no Wii or xBox.  Maybe some of the neighbors will have mercy and invite him to play.



2 comments:

Beto said...

I think I will make some tuna mac too...this may mean I have to buy some velveta too!! What did you end up doing with the suitcase? I'm sad I will miss Robynie's meets. I like sleeping on the couch too. I can't believe you liked the tuna mac. Funny. Why is Eric smelling his backpack?

Kim T. said...

That made me laugh. He isn't smelling his backpack, although it does look like it. He was in the process of hiding from the camera. It could even look like he's praying to the backpack. So funny.