3.26.2011

purple pants and head tilting

There's nothing like a new pair of purple pants to make you smile in the morning.  Mimi was very happy to have some new threads this morning.  I was happy for her to have something that fits.
New pants always put a smile on my face!
I love this next picture for a couple reasons.  One, Eric is helping Mimi.  He is always quick to help his sisters.  I have said it before, but it is worth saying again, they are so lucky to have a brother like Eric.  He is so kind to them.  That is something you just can't teach;  it is innate.  Mia had started to write the six backwards - Eric helped her out.  Secondly, I love that he is tilting his head.  It is a perfect example of the father/son genes at work.  I tried to find some examples.  Here are the best I could come up with.  They all make me smile.
Tilting whilst wearing a scout uni.  Love it!
 Fiftieth wedding anniversary tilting - tells people you are up for a good time!
 My favorite - Full body tilting, while cooking, while lecturing the ASD kid.  I love that you can still grind the pepper (without looking), tilt, and lecture all at the same time.  Haley is not so impressed - she has her eyes shut.
Happy Saturday, Robert!  I love your tilting. Maybe it helps me stand a little straighter.  I think Eric got all the best of your qualities.  He's a lucky boy.  P.S.  I wish I had a picture of you tilting while driving, while drinking a coke.  Also one of my favorites.

No comments: