3.08.2011

weekend visitors

Our weekend is long gone and so are our visitors.  Our favorite one just left.  Thanks for coming, Robert.  We had a great time.  It was so nice to see you and kick your trash at Scrabble.  Maybe you should start using some of those fancy doctor words you learned at the Guad?  They might help you out next time.
To prove that Robyn is not quite grown-up yet, she got a visit from the tooth fairy.  Nice one, Robyn!
Here she is covering her face in shame.  Almost 14-yrs-old and still losing her teeth.  Will she go to college with baby teeth?
We also got to dog-sit this weekend.  Here they are eating their dog food.

These are the smartest dogs around.  They can prepare it all themselves and feed it to each other!

Actually, this is Malynn.  She is our little friend that spent the weekend with us while her family went out of town.  She is so adorable and fun to be around.  She could have stayed with us forever!

That's it for now.  I'll post more later after I get a few more pics.  I guess it's back to living through pictures again.  I sure like it better in real life.

By the way, Robert, if you hadn't come home this weekend, I would have never had two people chase after me while I was driving in the car in one week.  What funny memories!  Haley screaming 'MOM' at the school while running after me and seeing you running down the street in the rearview mirror on the way to take M & E to school.  CLASSIC!  Both good for a laugh when I am feeling down.  

1 comment:

Beto said...

Thanks for having me! It was a great visit. Filled a few of the empty spaces! I hope to do it again in 3 weeks, except sans Malynn, but plus Shelle and Allison! I love you Kimmy! Thanks for all you do and are!!