3.31.2011

this morning - as it happened (cont.)

 Really Haley?  Even sugared Apple Jacks?  Tell me, what cereal will help you find the bottom of your bowl?
 Robert, here's something I bet you aren't missing too much - a frosty car in the morning.  It is nearly April and the temps are still freezing.
 I was trying to get Robyn to show her breath.  This picture isn't the best, but you can kind of see it.
I'm not sure what emotion(s) I am supposed to be feeling.  Am I sorry for you that it is nearly 100 degrees already in AZ?  Sorry for me that we might have snow flurries on Saturday?  Happy that I don't have to sweat like a pig at soccer and track?  Just plain glad I'm done shoveling snow?  Maybe I'm a little sad I won't get to experience the four seasons anymore.  I'm really happy I don't have to freeze all winter long.  On the flip side, I now get to look forward to burning myself on seatbelt buckles, sidewalks, steering wheels, basically anything outside in the summer.  What are we thinking?  Why can't we find a climate somewhere in the middle?  Here's an idea...   
Paradise!

1 comment:

Beto said...

Yeah, as I've said many times before, I'd really like to live by a beach sometime in my life. Hawaii or California, I don't care. But I'm in for finding a job in either of those locations!!:)