3.23.2011

What did those trees do to you?


I have been remiss in my posting duties, as you can all see. However, I thought you should know that I successfully used my new chain saw the other day to cut down 3 citrus trees. I was sad to cut them down, but there was really no way to save them. The 8 months without water and the 50+ years old they are didn't make for a pretty tree. I hope to plant some new ones in their places soon! I do love citrus trees. I'm planning the back yard right now with Uncle Paul, so I should know soon where all the new stuff will go. That doesn't mean I'll get any new stuff right now Kim, just so we're clear!!

1 comment:

Kim T. said...

That is some sad tree carnage! It is a little happy/sad for me, but more happy than sad. I am VERY happy you used that chain saw while there where no kids around. I hate chain saws. Maybe I watched too many horror movies as a kid - I don't know. I'm sad the kids didn't get to play in the jungle gym of branches. That is always fun. I would have gladly helped you clean all of that. Thanks for getting that taken care of. What a TON of work. Can your indoor hands take it these days?