3.20.2011

keeping me entertained at church

When I walked into church late today, because I had to go back home to get diapers, this is what I saw...
Haley was completely zonked.  It reminded me so much of this...
...that I actually laughed a little, then took a picture.
Quinn and I spent the remainder of our time looking through this book and trying to imitate the faces.  I am the first to admit that I am completely biased, but Q cracks me up.
Silly
Scared
Disappointed
Happy
Sad
Angry
Thankful
Frustrated
Shy
bored
Excited
By the end they were full-body poses.  They were a little hard to capture with a camera phone, in church, while trying to be quiet.  All said and done, they kept me quiet and entertained.

1 comment:

Beto said...

The many faces of Q. Too cute. I think she could entertain anyone at church. We should get her in commercials. Maybe we should call Haley "Little Bird"? And yes, I too laugh every time I see that picture of Big Bird next to Haley's photo.