3.30.2011

Gateway Academy, revisited





Monday morning I took the morning off from work so I could go see how the morning routine goes at the Gateway Academy. I loved it! I think the principal, Miss Robin, does a great job setting the tone for the school, and it was good to see her interact with the students. Soon we will plan a trip for Haley to come check out the school. Aunt Shelle has agreed to act as a tour guide for the day, and include a shopping trip in the day's events! Haley can spend a half day at the school to see what it's like. I think it will be a trip that is well worth it!! Of course, I snapped a photo of Christian, the therapy dog at the school. I have a video of the morning session I'll bring when I come visit this weekend!

1 comment:

Kim T. said...

It looks fantastic! What's better than a dog at school? I can't wait to check it out myself. I think I am a little jealous.