3.19.2011

let's clear up a few things.

Well, I am sure you read the post about what I said when Mom lovingly woke me up a few mornings ago. I am going to tell you why I said what I did. First, let's have a little refresher on the conversation.
Mom: Robyn, it's 7:00. Time to get up.
Me: Yeah, that's why you need a membership.
Mom: What?
Me: What?
Mom: What?
Me: The membership. Never mind.
Mom: What!?!?!
Well, as you probably guessed, I was still half asleep. And from that guess, you probably proceeded to make the assumption that needing a membership was part of my dream. Well, today is your lucky day because you guessed correctly! I was having a dream we were in Spanish and we were on the Señor Wooly website (Señor Wooly is actually James Woolridge, a high school Spanish teacher. He is the creator of the "Guapo Video") and we were watching the "La Confesión de Víctor Music Video." To watch the entire video, you must purchase full site-access. (I just used an introductory infinitive phrase if you didn't notice.) So, we watched the video and Mrs. Andrews said, "You need to buy full site-access to watch the end, but I don't because I'm cheap." (By the way, this all went down in class the day before I had the dream and that's what she actually said. I didn't say the next part though.) So I said, "Yeah, that's why you need a membership." And, as you have already learned, that is what I said out loud to Mom. I did not realize I said it out loud, but alas, I did. I know you are ever grateful for this detailed explanation of why what was said was said only a few days ago. You are welcome. Two more things you will thank me for - Billy la Bufanda
&

1 comment:

Beto said...

Por fin tengo la explicacion de porque Robyn estaba farfullando el otro dia. Gracias por explicarlo, y tambien para las canciones tan bonitas. Me encanta Senor Wooly!! Espero que tengas buen dia Robyn. Te quiero y te hecho de menos. Casi no puedo esperar verte la semana que viene!!! Hasta entonces bonita!