3.11.2011

bindle stiff psyche

Last night Quinny made a major (salute) mess with her ice cream.  She dumped half of the sprinkles in her bowl, on the counter, on the floor, and in her hair.  We decided a picture was in order.  The picture really does not capture the mess.
 The sprinkles were clear, so they are hard to see, but you get the idea.  As the picture taking went on, she made this pose and announced, "I look like a hobo!"  This made us roar with laughter!  I guess I have told her she looks like a hobo one too many times.
Then, for reasons I am not sure of, we told her to stand like a: 'hobo', 'daddy', 'mommy', 'eric', 'robyn', 'mimi', and 'haley'.  Can you guess which picture goes with which person?  When she made the 'haley' pose she said, "This is a 'mad' Haley."  Good luck picking out which one is the 'daddy'!
1

2

3

4

5

6

7

8

The doll is striking a 'mimi' pose!
Mia didn't want to miss out on the fun.


YESTERDAY!!!!!  My hopes soared.
today.
PSYCHE!

3 comments:

Beto said...

What does the ground look like now? Has the hope returned? I hope so soon.

Beto said...

And by the way, I love these pictures of Quinn! They are soooo cute. Personal favorites are sprinkle messy face, #2 and #5.

Beto said...

And who doesn't love themselves some Mimi?