3.19.2011

a couple clicks...

After literally hours of searching, I clicked for about 30 seconds and the job was done.  Haley's March Buck was spent, just like that!
This was turned in...

....for this.  She's happy.  I'm happy.
 Guess what?  There are only
Just a couple of clicks for you and you could have your plane ticket for Ohio (ohio!).
Also, here is my date for this evening.  I am so excited.  Robyn hasn't picked a restaurant yet, but I don't care where we go, just as long as I don't have to make it or clean it up!  After dinner it's a little shopping!  Here's to womanhood!
This is who gets to hold down the fort while we are out.  Yikes!  I'm kidding.  Eric is a FANTASTIC babysitter!  Robynie is doing a couple of clicks in the picture with her fancy fingernails!
I may do a couple of clicks and dinner will be prepared by Papa John's for the kids that are staying at home this evening.
Q keeps finding random poker chips around the house.  She calls them her lucky pennies.  Here she is with her lucky blue penny.  I could use one of those.
Too bad I can't just do a couple clicks and the house is packed and ready to go....
Wishing.....

1 comment:

Beto said...

Robyn's finger in this pic made me do a double take and make sure E hadn't painted his fingernail and wasn't flying a bird. I think I'll take Q to Vegas with me. She's bound to be good luck!! H.T., I love the dress. Make sure to read the care instructions and hide it from me (the dress that is) if I'm doing any laundry! Robyn, you're very photogenic. Thought you should know that. I can't wait for Spring Break to see all you guys!!