3.20.2011

milk and lemonade

Here we are on our 'ladies' night out!
Haley downs the lemonade!  She has an amazing bladder.  She didn't go to the bathroom once all night!  I had to go twice!  Let's talk to her bladder after it has endured 5 pregnancies!  Scratch that - heaven forbid Haley with 5 kids!!  Yikes!
And this morning...It's no use crying over spilled milk, Quinny!
The barstool was the first one in the shower today.
Robert, I hope you have a nice Sunday, despite having to go to work.  Keep smiling!

3 comments:

Beto said...

We've seen stools floating in the bathtub water, you've even bare handed some Kim, but I think that's the first time I've ever seen a stool in the shower. Bottoms up, here's to watr wit! I'm glad I was away for the ladies night out. I would have just been jealous. Do you think for Mia's I could cross-dress and come along with you all??? I have been known to wear women's red panties, as our home teachers well know.

Kim T. said...

LOL!!!!!!

Kim T. said...

Mia's poop in my hand - how could I forget? Still laughing.