3.15.2011

happy tuesday

I gave myself a pretty good laugh this AM.  I was so tired when I got up that I just threw on a hoodie and ran out the door to take Haley to seminary.  I came home and went back to bed.  When I got up to go get her I went into the bathroom and turned on the light. This is what I saw.  WOW!  Nice color combo, Kim!  With my slippers I look like some kind of crazy happy spring elf.  If only I felt like one!


And from the Aspie Corner....
Haley (6:55am, while I was posting and she was eating breakfast):  "Oh yeah, yesterday was Pi day.  You want to know something ironic?  Albert Einstein was born on Pi day."


While cleaning out her bedroom yesterday, Robyn found this card that Haley made years ago at Activity Days.  The assignment:  Write a letter to yourself to be opened on your wedding day.  All I can say is AWESOME!

No comments: