3.22.2011

the sink gives birth

I heard a screech from the other room.  It was not one of Q's normal sounds, a little like a barnyard animal.  I went to investigate.  The sink was giving birth to a very distressed Quinny.  
I have no idea how she managed to maneuver herself into that little space.  There was some shoulder dystocia going on, so I told Q to go back in, put her arms up, and I was going to pull her out.  That didn't work.  I had to move the whole kitchen to get her out.  I guess you could say we had to do a c-section.  
The newborn was very relieved to be out.  Thanks, Mom!

1 comment:

Beto said...

I think that's the funniest non-staged picture I have ever seen! It looks fake! She is soooo crazy and gets into tons of mischief. Thanks again for a laugh today! I love your posts Kimmers!!!!!!!