4.14.2011

she woke up with five...

....baby teeth, and now she is down to three!
I wasn't sure what the dentist would do yesterday when I took Robyn to be evaluated.  I should have known from past experience that Dr. Pero was just going to gas her up and pop out the teeth lickety-split!  Check out those baby teeth!  They had roots a mile long and they weren't budging.  They were really starting to perturb her adult teeth that were trying their best to make their debut.  Congratulations Robyn, two more baby teeth steps to adulthood!

2 comments:

Beto said...

That Robyn gots some seriously tenacious teeth!! I'm glad they got pulled from her noggin as she put it. Hopefully the adulters feel the groove and turn back from whence they came.

Kent and Leisy said...

fabulous teeth robyn. I want pictures when the new ones are all grown in!