4.28.2011

fashion

Quinny was very excited this morning when she announced that she once again had dressed herself.  She discarded last evening's nightgown for a clean pair of pjs.  Of course her main goal was to wear stripes and rainbows.  The headband is a colorful touch!
 The one part of this getup that I would like to eliminate is the diaper, which by the way, she put on herself.  I'm kinda thinking that if you can change your own diaper it's time to say farewell.
Robyn is sporting a lovely boot which has given her the nicknames of transformer and robot. Nice!
This morning I walked into the kitchen to find the easel void of any dry erase markers.  I asked Robyn where they all went.  She  didn't know.  It didn't take me too long to find out.
Mystery solved!

1 comment:

Beto said...

Tell Robot leg to tell Q that if she's old enough to put her own diaper on, it's time to brach out and start wearing the panties! I think Q's favorite color is stripes. Some days I wonder if she will end up trying to go to jail just so she can wear them. Hopefully not! And really, I gotta know, was life so bad for that poor dry erase marker that it decided that was its only option?? Such a tragedy. Don't let Quinn discover the Voodoo dolls of us!