4.17.2011

a mimi memoir

Hi Dad!
It is Mia and I come in peace, and I am a space ranger.  (giggle giggle)  I like to change my face orange on pictures.  Are you a space ranger?  I'm just kidding.  (more giggling)  I like Harry Potter.  We went to church.  We watched movies at home.  Addi picked flowers that she was not supposed to.  They were purple that were in the backyard by the tree.  I got to wear hang-down earrings to church and I got to wear makeup too.  I FaceTimed with you and you got sleepy while we were FaceTiming.  I pretended the purple flowers were roses.  I told Mom and Robyn to smell them.  They smell good.  I used them as decorations.  The stems are falling off - seriously, all of them!?  Actually I am serious.  I am learning about energy in school.  I am learning about what things make energy and that energy is not free.  You have to pay for it to go in your house.  There are meters in your house that help you know how much energy you are using.  Coal can be used for energy.  Your body uses food for energy, just like animals.  Eric - I don't know what he is learning at school.  He still has the blocks at school, the blocks he got at Christmas, the 600 blocks.  He uses them at inside recess.  Mom is a space ranger.  I'm a space ranger.  We are all space rangers.  (he he) We come in peace.  At night we fly into the sky into space.  (he he)  We find aliens.  We say to people We come in peace, because we are space rangers.  We use pencils and paper, just like humans, to write.  We like to swim and we do a lot of exercise.  What are you doing?  Are you a space ranger?  I love you and goodnight!
Love, Mia

No comments: