4.29.2011

14 things we love about robyn

It was a small celebration, but it had big heart!  Here are just a few of the things about Robynie that we love!
1.  She plays outside with me.
2.  She is my T.V. partner.  "Hey Mom, do you want to watch a show?"
3.  If you need help on the computer, she'll help you.
4.  She plays hangman with me.
5.  She is helpful.
6.  She lets me wear her makeup.
7.  She plays with me a lot.
8.  I like how she randomly starts counting in a foreign language.
9.  She is studious.
10.  She draws on the dry-erase board with me.
11.  I like the funny videos she shows me and stuff.
12.  She laughs a lot.
13.  She jumps on the trampoline with me.
14.  I like her sense of humor.
**Note:  This list was made by her loving brother, Eric, her adorable sister, Mimi, and her devoted Mother.  It is in no particular order.**

No comments: