4.27.2011

posing and a letter (or two)

 I asked them to get dressed.  
They did.
They were very proud of their ensembles, especially Q.
She wears the Christmas (kimkims) socks every time they are clean.
 Dear Daddy,
Hi!  I love you, Dad!
Love, Quinny
 Dear Daddy,
Today I am going go to school on a rainy rainy rainy rainy rainy rainy rainy rainy rainy rainy day!  And I am going to bring my project to school.  I made a computer out of a cardboard box.  It has designs on it, and it has "love" and the peace sign on the back.  It has a little keyboard, screen, and mouse.  I am learning about recycling.  We are going to the zoo on a bus.  Mom is going with me on the bus.  We get to stay there for lunch.  We will get to see a lot of the animals.  I love you, Dad.  How are you doing?  What is the temperature?  
Your Daughter,
Mia
P.S.  Today is a special day for me.  It's a surprise.  I'll tell you later.
P.P.S.  Everybody is going to bring their project today.

2 comments:

Beto said...

Dear Quinny,
Your fashion is all your own. And you own it. I love your kimkims and your hat. I miss you tons. I need some dinosaur hugs and sloppy kisses from you! I can't wait to see you. Thanks for the letter!

Beto said...

Dear Mimi,
I already wrote you a letter back, but somehow it didn't post and when I checked my computer, it was gone as well. Oh well, here's letter #2 for you! I hope you have a great trip with Mom to the zoo! Hopefully you have good weather and get to spend a great day there. How cool is it that you get to spend the day with Mom there too! I wish I could be there. I sure love you and can't wait until we are back living together and can play and have a great time together.
I love your little computer project and I especially love that you are demonstrating how to use it in your picture Mom took of you with it. I'm sure your teacher will love it!
The weather here has been very nice and not too hot. I think that will change soon. Has it started to warm up finally in Maumee?
I can't wait to hear what your surprise is. I love surprises. I love you very much Meems. Have a great day today!
Love, Dad