4.05.2011

my playlist (for heidi)

Hi Heidi!
Here's my most recent playlist, just for you!  
Since we... 
(a) don't go to the same gym,
 (b)I wear a nano clip on my waistband, under my shirt,
(c)AND it would be extremely awkward (not to mention weird) for you to try to sneak a peek,
 I thought I would post my playlist....

1.  Big and Chunky (will.i.am)
2.  Toxic (Glee Cast)
3.  P.Y.T. (Glee Cast)
4.  Heads Will Roll (Yeah Yeah Yeahs)
5.  Ulysses (Franz Ferdinand)
6.  Don't You Want Me (Glee Cast)
7.  Rolling in the Deep (ADELE)
8.  Kiss (Glee Cast)
9.  Marry You (Glee Cast)
10.  Loser (Glee Cast)
11.  No You Girls (Franz Ferdinand)
12.  Somebody to Love (Glee Cast)
13.  Forget You (Glee Cast)
14.  Blow (Ke$ha)
15.  Follow Me Down (3OH!3)
16.  On the Floor (Jennifer Lopez)

**Disclaimer - 1.  You can not judge me on any of these songs (Big and Chunky).  I will use anything anything anything to get me moving.  2.  I know there is a lot of Glee in this.  I am just too cheap to buy two versions of the same song.

OK - I showed you mine......

1 comment:

heidi said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE this! I only have 4 of those!! Now I will have to click on my iTunes and have some fun!!! LOVE Adele BTW! Okay I just changed my playlist the other day for the treadmill so I will post when I'm done working!!