4.11.2011

congratulations you're 3!

 Our craziest kid is three!  I think the congratulations should go to the parents for making it through the first three years of her life!!  Look at her reading that book.  She looks all calm and content.  What a faker.  What you can't see is the gigantic mess of books she made behind her.  How can I love someone so much?  She is so dang cute and funny I can't help it.
 So, in keeping with our tradition, we all said something we loved about Q as we put the candles on the cake.  Here is what was said...
Robert - "My favorite song that she sings to me is I Love My Daddy".
Kim - "I love her dinosaur hugs and sloppy kisses."
Haley - "When I have a bad day she cheers me up."
 Robyn - "I love her super, hard laugh."
Eric - "I love that she is always energetic and ready to play."
Meems - "I love that she plays with me and makes funny faces."
After everyone proclaimed their love, Addi-Q announced, "OK, put some fire on it!!"
As you can see, the cake says congratulations.  Quinny picked it out and I had to doctor it up a bit.  Clearly she was going for the rainbow, not the message.  She wanted a butterfly cake - I did the best I could with my limited talents and resources.

2 comments:

Beto said...

She is so cute! She has to be so we don't contemplate the use of force for containment:) Anyway, the chocolate mousse was delicious, but you're own butterfly cake would have been even better!! Too bad we had a house showing right in the middle of the day! Congratulations!!!

Kim T. said...

I think her hair and her gray tooth say in all in these pictures! She is C-R-A-Z-Y!!! You've gotta love that smile...