4.18.2011

My day (about 2 weeks ago)


I woke up tired.
  
I had only gotten about _(number)_ hours of sleep.  

My friend _(famous person)_ took the snack I was supposed to bring into school (I wasn't feeling well).  

I went to _(place) _ and played monopoly on the i_(noun)

After that I watched the _(random object)_ for a while.  

Then I played monopoly for _(number)_ more hours.  

At the end of the day, I read a(n) _(adjective)_ biography about _(person in room)_.   

Finally, I showered and went to _ (place)_.

--Eric--
                                                                                                      




                                                                                                 

2 comments:

Kim T. said...

I woke up tired.
I had only gotten about 1,270,000 hours of sleep.
My friend, Johnny Depp, took the snack I was supposed to bring into school (I wasn't feeling well).
I went to Mt. Rushmore and played monopoly on the ipolkadots.
After that I watched the wand for awhile.
Then I played monopoly for 0 more hours.
At the end of the day, I read a squirrelly biography about Haley.
Finally, I showered and went to the Grand Canyon.

Haha!! Eric, you are so funny! I am such a sucker for Mad Libs! I love them!

Beto said...

Here's mine:
3.14159
Harrison Ford
California
Banana
Pen
25,000
Brilliant
Nobody
Taco Bell

Too bad there's nobody in my room to read a biography about:)