4.25.2011

q-tips and a bag

Mia was having a complete breakdown last night while trying to fall asleep.  She doesn't want to move.  She suggested that sometimes parents move and kids stay...hmm.  I found these Q-tips under her pillow this morning.  Maybe they were there to catch her tears.  That, or she has really dirty ears.
Here are the kiddos before the egg hunt.  Robyn opted out.  I didn't have the heart to tell Mimi that her basket was most likely in a dump somewhere - I found it in pieces awhile back.  Being the fabulous mother that I am, I let her search for it in vain.  She finally settled on using a sad Meijer grocery bag to do her egg gathering.  Like she really cares.  She's all about the candy!

1 comment:

Beto said...

Careful with the Q-tips Mimi!!! Don't let one get inside your ear! We have done a few surgeries to fix people's eardrums who damaged them with q-tips! That is sure a cute picture of the kiddos! Haley, did you morph to 2011 directly from 1954? I miss you all terribly, especially around holidays. Glad this time apart is almost over!