5.25.2011

why the long trapezoid, quinny?


Ever since Quinn was very little she would make this face when she cried.  When Eric was learning a little geometry at school, he made the observation that her mouth was in the shape of a trapezoid.  So, when Quinn was around six months old, the phrase why the long trapezoid was born. 

Why the long trapezoid this morning?  Well, it seems we are having some issues about what we can and cannot eat for breakfast, and this morning Quinny wanted Marshmallow Supremes to start off her day.  This is not the breakfast of champions.  I said no and out came the trapezoid.

Notice her pjs?  I often wonder what she is doing at night in her room that is completely void of anything.  She has a tendency to troll around in there for a LONG time before she falls asleep.  Last night it seems she found her leotard and a pair of capri pants.  She put them on over her pjs.  She thought she was very clever.

2 comments:

Beto said...

I love that little trapezoid face! And I miss it too!! I know she's pulled out this face a lot lately, with a side order of completely crazy, but I miss her. I miss you all!! I can't wait for a week from this Saturday to mark the end to this crazy living apart thing. I am soooooo excited to see you all and be a part of all this live and in person again! I love you all very much!!!

Kent and Leisy said...

maybe it was actually the ketchup packets or rice krispy treats in the background that she wanted for breakfast- and not the marshmallow supremes. It looks like you guys are in the same boat as us! the whole 'my entire house is packed up so we have no real food to eat or make' boat. Hooray that it ends shortly :)