5.20.2011

wasting time

There was about a five second lull in the the rain yesterday, so while we had a showing for the house, we were able to go to the park instead of our usual hideout, McDonald's.  Actually, truth be told, I had already been to McDonald's.  Quinny and I had shared an ice cream sundae after I finished cleaning the house.  I really didn't want to go back.  If you can believe it, I am getting sick of McDonald's (a little).  It has rained so much that every time we have a showing we end up there because it has a place to play.  Quinn isn't complaining, or the other kids.  I, on the other hand, would rather go to the park.  It was a bit soggy, which caused some soggy pants after going down a wet slide, but it was all worth it.
 Haley was very nice to push Q on the tire swing.  She loved it!!  Q is fearless!  "Higher, higher!!"


The dandelions are everywhere!  They are so cute when they are little and yellow, but when they turn, ugh.  It kind of reminds me of a cute little toddler that turns into a bucky-toothed sassypants right around age 7 or so.  Please Mia, don't turn into a weed!  You are such a cute little dandelion!!  I am so glad that sassypants stage doesn't last forever.  Thank goodness they (the kids) turn back into flowers.  Too bad for the dandelions, they don't.

No comments: