5.03.2011

Me (Eric) putting Addi to Bed

Me: Do you want me to help you say the prayer, or should I say it.
Addi: I'll help you say the prayer.
Me: Um, okay.  You close your eyes and fold your arms.
Addi: Okay, say what I say.  Say Jesus Christ.
Me: Jesus Christ
Addi: Okay, now say, I like ladders.
Me: I like ladders.
Addi: Okay, now say, I like buck beds (bunk beds).
Me: I like bunk beds.
Addi: Now say, Dora will come in your room.
Me: (trying not to laugh) Dora will come in your room.
Addi: AMEN!!!!
Me: Amen.  Okay, good night Addi.

2 comments:

Beto said...

Eric, too cute! Did Dora come into your room? I hope not, I'd be a little freaked out. I must like ladders too, because I've purchased two of them since moving here. Anyway, thanks for sharing that with me. Soon we'll all be back together!!! Love, Dad

Rindi said...

Kim, thanks for commenting on my blog. It was fun to come to yours and see how grown up your kids are! WOW! Has that much time really passed? Also it was fun to hear from you. Although, I'm confused as I'm trying to see what you guys are up to? Still living in Ohio? Maybe moving to AZ? I went back a ways and still couldn't figure it out... :) but very cute blog, and you still look great!