12.06.2011

grammy turns 74

 She's 74 and fabulous!!
 Shelle, Robyn, and Robert
 Quinny, Grammy, Bekah, Alexa, and Allison
 Quinny looks like she forgot to blow the candles.  
The other four seem to know what's going on.
 Uncle Bob
 Eric said, "No, don't take my picture!"  
Shutting your eyes doesn't stop me.
 Shelle
 Bekah and Ricky
 Keegan
 Robyn and Mimi
 Shelle and Allison
 Classic Alexa face.
 Me with the birthday girl.
 The soon-to-be married couple - Kelsey and Thomas.
The sick and pregnant Shana with Karina.
Luckily Robyn stole my phone and started taking random shots of people when they weren't looking and didn't know.
This is the only picture of Grandpa.

The rest of the pictures are courtesy of Robyn.  I will go ahead and say thanks from all of us.  Thanks, Robyn.
 What?  You have a crooked nose.

 I see you in there, Robyn.



No comments: