12.28.2011

the festivities part 1

 Good morning, kids!
They didn't get up until 7:15am.
That was the best present of the morning!

 After inspecting her "Thomas Bucks", Robyn announced that she got the best ones.
 Eric received most of the camping gear he was saving up for.
What are you going to buy with all of that money now?

Quinny donned her cowboy hat and mounted her trusty steed.
Then she called out,
"HOWDY, PAWTNERS!
And these three things are my favorites of the season.
1.  Grandpa's gingerbread house.  
I have seen many, many variations of houses over the years, but this is the first that is not only all black, brown, and white, but it has renewable candy!  
The cookies and walkway reappear if eaten!  
Brilliant idea.  
I indulged.
 2.  The children's nativity on the fireplace ledge.
I found the pieces arranged a different way every time I looked over.
This was the best variation Quinny came up with.
By the way, she rearranged my mom's nativities as well.
3.  Quinny bending and twisting herself into the Littlest Pet Shop box.
Well done, my mini-contortionist.

No comments: