12.28.2011

the festivities part 2

 Christmas Eve and Christmas Dinner 
with the Heywood Family
 I forgot my camera for Christmas Eve at my parent's home, so I didn't take many pictures.
This was the best moment - Grammy reading to the children.
Grammy has a very soft & soothing voice when she reads.
 Everyone came to our house for Christmas dinner.
 Thomas, Kelsey, & Robyn

 Eric

 Keegan

 Mimi, Ashley, & Chase
Ashley and Chase were relegated to the small table.
That's what happens when you get to dinner late.
They're little, they fit.

 Shelle & Eric

 Robert, Grandpa, & Grammy

 Rod & Karen
They are going to celebrate their 24th wedding anniversary on the 29th.
Congratulations!

Haley & Hunter


Robert & Robert

THE FOOD!
There's a face in my food again!
The clown pie is winking.
Aside from the rolls, which I AWAYS love, these were my favorite foods this year.
The pie at Grammy's house was delightful!
Everyone made comments on how good it was and pretty.
These pictures don't really do it justice.
The sweet, sweet potato casserole.
I wanted to swim in it and never get out!
You can't go wrong with a dessert that is called a side dish!

No comments: